The Internet has become part of our everyday lives and is now easier to access than ever before, but using the internet can also have risks.
Children and young people are more at risk of exposure to inappropriate or criminal behaviour if they are unaware of the dangers.
These dangers can include:
- Viewing unsuitable content
- Giving out personal information
- Becoming involved in, or the victim of, bullying, identity theft
- Making and sending indecent or illegal images
- Spending too much time online which can effect concentration, education, sleep and health
- Copying information from the Internet or buying work from other people to use as their own
Click here for the official government guidance or see the links and information below.
If you have any questions or queeries, please speak to your child’s class teacher or a member of our pastoral team!